Yeah, after all it's pretty simple. The "Restart" thing in sysinstall
is a gross hack and doesn't really work.

You should have mentionned the restart issue in the beginning though,
it would have clarified a lot of things. :)

Maybe you could open a pr about this?

A.

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge
                        - Albert Einstein