Peter Radcliffe wrote:
Sren Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> probably said:

Well, you probably should take care of your sister first :)
And no I dont have a paypal account, so far I've got by fine without it, by using other means as checks, wiretransfers etc etc...

Do you have a list of things (particular devices or general
categories) that would be useful for your work and an address ? :)

Currently the "most wanted" list includes:

SATA disks that supports NCQ and preferably also need 48bit addressing that is are bigger than 137G. Maxtors newest diamondmax 10 are a good bet here.

SATA enclosures for hotswap support, Promise SuperSwap 4100 is a useable candidate as I can get docs on those.

SATA ATAPI devices, CD/DVD drives/burners.

Further down the line Port Multipliers etc, but we are not there yet..

The address I can give you in private mail if it gets that far....
--

-Søren