> I'd really like to see support for the AMD64 architecture become rock solid,
> too, because 64 bit Athlons are starting to sell at great prices.

Sadly I went back to running i386 on my AMD64's - not because of problems
with FreeBSD, but because of problems with ports. It seems that theres a lot
of code out there assuming sizeof(int) = sizeof(long). Which is a shame (and
also depresses me after living through identical problems with the  16->32
switch. You might have thought people would heave learnt)

-pcf.