David Sze wrote:

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 11:28:24AM -0400, JM wrote:
i think you're missing the point... using CURRENT on a production machine is a bad idea... the performance is great, but hardly worth the risk of breaking something.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree, but -CURRENT is already in code
freeze in preparation for the upcoming 6.0 release:

        http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/schedule.html

I also follow the cvs-src mailing list pretty closely, and I like the
stability and performance increases that have gone into there.  It seems
like most of them won't be backported to RELENG_5 because they break ABI
compatibility.

code freeze != glitch free XD