Kris Kennaway a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 03:23:19PM -0700, Mitch Parks wrote:

Below are details regarding another crash on a Dell 2600 SMP (HTT and USB disabled). It has been 9 days since the last crash. I didn't have the serial console in place for this last crash, but it is now.

Text includes:
1. backtrace
2. dmesg
3. kernel conf

Since Dell diagnostics and Memtest check out fine, I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place here. I have a similar 2600 running 4.9 that is working great. I'd welcome any advice.

Unfortunately this is a known bug in FreeBSD; check the archives for
more discussion.  Doug White tried to look at fixing it before
5.4-RELEASE but I think he gave up.

do you know if someone works on it ? I sent two mail in freebsd-stable about it without solution and this bug is really annoying :

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-stable/2005-June/015952.html

and

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-stable/2005-June/015864.html

there is a PR for it : kern/74319