On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Kevin Oberman wrote:

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 21:08:50 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How/where should we be reporting such bugs?  I reported a *very* easy to
reproduce hang situation with unionfs in BETA1 (and have updated/retested
as I see commits going through) over a week ago, and the biggest
'interest' I got out of it was from Robert Watson giving me suggestions on
other stuff to provide :(

I would suggest that it would have been better to post to current as 6.0
is not yet stable and most of the people who deal with problems are much
more likely to see problems reported there.

You also might open a PR.

I did that, actually, even posted a followup to the PR after I found the vfs.uniondebug sysctl option and got a trace of that too ... even posted to -fs, just in case anyone over there wanted to look at it ... hadn't thought of -current, but will repost to there too ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664