Hi all-

So I've just encountered a new issue ( for me ) with Xorg, and i'm having a heck of a time tracking down the source and/or the actual nature of the issue. When i switch to another computer using my KVM, Xorg immediately begins to monopolize the CPU, heading up to 95% utilization. When i switch back to my machine, my USB keyboard works, but by USB mouse is unfunctioning. I have to force quit Xorg and restart to restore peace to the land.

Now, this didn't exist on 5.3. I'm running FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE, and xorg-6.8.2 and gnome2-2.10.1 from ports. I get no info in the logs either. I've searched the archives on this, but it's difficult to figure out exactly /what/ to search on to match this problem. No love on the xorg list either.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
darren david