Anton Nikiforov wrote:
Today we were changing power supply so we shut all servers down at 17:00.

After changing of UPS we start everything up and my LSI controller starts to claim that disk and NVRAM configuration mismatch.
Okay, not really a FreeBSD issue. Which adapter are you using? They made more than one ;').
After rebooting (via simple exitting the configuration console withiut changing anything), server stopped to claim that configuration mismutch, but shows 0 Logical drives configured (while before i have had 2 drives):
Raid1 for the OS (2*140GB drives)
Raid5 for the data (3*140GB drives)
And one 140GB drive as a hot spare disk
LSI FW version is G119 from Aug 27 2004
I suspect the raid1 drives are probably the most recoverable. Have you actually tried setting one of them as a jbod and booting from it? the raid5 set is a different matter.

jim