David Kirchner wrote:
Here's how to reproduce the snapshot deadlock I'm seeing, with 6.1-RC2
cvsup'd as of 5 or 6 hours ago:

[...]

It locks up every time for me, with no further disk activity.
Unfortunately, for some reason, my server console became unaccessable,
so I'm not able to get to the kdb prompt. If I can get to it later,
what should I run other than "show lockedvnodes" and "show threads"?
Also, can anyone else try these steps and verify if they cause the
same problem for you?

I just tried it on todays current, the process completes fine. No lockups or panics. This is on a dual p3 Dell 2400 with a raid 5 array on a PERC 2/Si (aac).