On 5 October 2006, at 20:33, Greg Black wrote:

I find that apcaccess gives much less info from the USB port
than it does from the RS232 port (on the same hardware) and
apctest (which I want to use to set eprom values) doesn't work
at all.  This is very irritating, as I'd like to use my only
serial port for a remote console.

Can't you write the EEPROM and then switch to USB?

For now, I've gone back to using the serial port.  But I'd love
the USB to work fully.

Greg

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<svinx> yknow when you go to a party, and everyones hooked up except one guy and one girl
<svinx> and so they look at each other like.. do we have to?
<svinx> intel & nvidia must be lookin at each other like that right now

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.

Email