We have a new Sunfire X2200 and when I load 6.2 stable on it ipfw will not load on boot. After the system boots I can do a kldload ipfw and get it working.

This system is also rebooting every time I plug the ethernet cable into the bge0 port on the system. The NVE ports don't show up at all.

Any suggestions on what is going on and how to fix it?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm afraid I'm going to have to run some other OS than FreeBSD on this system if I can't get it working.

Thanks,

Lisa Besko