Rong-en Fan wrote:
On 5/28/07, Daniel O'Connor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Daniel O'Connor wrote:
>> kib@ has real mode BTX code which appears to work with affected
>> systems of mine, however, the code has not yet made it into CVS. I
>> spliced it into a 6.2 miniboot ISO and it worked.
>
> Ooh ahh, please sir, can I have some more^Wit? :)

I did some googling.. Is this the patch?

http://people.freebsd.org/~kib/realbtx/realbtx.2.patch

(Going to try it today anyway :)

[I'm CC'ing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, there is also a loader/pxeboot in the same directory.
As kib@ told me, do not install this loader on your disk
which may destroy your data.

I see the binaries, I was thinking of trying one with a USB flash boot disk, I'll unplug my actual disks for safety :)

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum