Hi,

On Wednesday 11 February 2009, Hiroharu Tamaru wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:53:20 +0100, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wednesday 11 February 2009, Hiroharu Tamaru wrote:
> > > Thank you, Hans,
> > >

> > > I will be back with the hw.usb2.umass.debug and hw.usb2.axe.dubug set,
> > > too.

> > > It's called 'Low enegy profile FA PC: SFC-A016(L)' from
> > > Interface Corp., but, there're only Japanese pages at the
> > > moment.  Probably you can get some idea though:
> > > http://www.interface.co.jp/sfc/sfc_spec.asp

The dmesg you sent looks good. I need some debug information to debug this
issue.

BTW: Do other memory sticks or USB devices work?

> > Yes you can, if you have the docs for the USB client-side chip.
>
> So, probably, you mean if there's a doc for this one?

Yes. There is a couple of example device side drivers in the tree now, so it
should be possible to anyone with good programming skills to manage writing a
driver for this chip.

> no...@pci0:0:26:0:    class=0x0c0380 card=0x00011147 chip=0x81188086 rev=0x07
> hdr=0x00 vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
>     class      = serial bus
>     subclass   = USB

--HPS