Well after a week of running 11 (BETA1 r303134) I think sadly its worse than
10. No more bf_next errors. Still lots of "ath0: stuck beacon; resetting (bmiss
count 4)”. The main thing though is the the clients drop of the network and
can’t reattach.

Sometimes restarting hostapd is all that is needed, though occasionally I have
to “restart" the interface (/etc/rc.d/netif restart wlan0).

Happens usually once or twice a day. Is there anything I can do to help debug?
I tried to attach to hostapd with gdb last time but gdb had an internal error
and killed the process.

Thanks,

Andrew