On 29 Jul 2016, at 23:07, Adrian Chadd <adrian.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yeah, the problem is that the NF calibration will time out, and I
> don't know if it's logging that by default.
>
> Do sysctl dev.ath.0.hal.debug=0x8 and then see what it lsogging when
> things hang.

Ironically, after doing that it stayed up for the longest period in a while. It
has now died again however. I don’t know when it stopped working exactly but
there is nothing logged for ath0 since 0830 this morning (12.5 hours
ago)...ath0: stuck beacon; resetting (bmiss count 4). wlan0 has logged, about
an hour later, wlan0: STA 00:21:e9:e7:a9:e7 IEEE 802.11: disassociated.

I don’t see anything logged via syslog, or in dmesg, that is different than
before the sysctl change.

Thanks,

Andrew