> [wsimpson - Jeu. AoĆ». 23 14:54:13 2007]:
>
> The described test works in current code, presumably due to recent
> PR#18010 revisions.

It doesn't work. I got it yesterday. But now, I know exactly how
reproduce the crash.

It occurs when the server wake up an unit (which was sentried) whereas
you are selecting a destination for an other unit. This makes Freeciv
totally unplayable for multi-player games. The client crashes every time
a enemy unit moves.

I didn't have time to try to find a patch for it yet. I think that goto
should canceled when you set a new unit in focus.