OK; so is there a possibility for this to go into 2.2.0?

I have an updated patch which uses radius_sq. It needs some testing but
should be ready latest beginning of next week. But this patch series
touches a lot of code (especially the savegame format).

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfafferodt - http://www.mapfa.de
Matthias.Pfafferodt <at> mapfa.de