Third patch attached:
* Removed the assertion at the end of get_defender(), as it is normal to
return NULL if no defender has been found.
* Removed COULD_OCCUPY macro, replaced by unit_can_take_over().
* Fixed a FIXME in server/unithand.c
* Moved the definition of 'enum unit_move_result'.

> I think this part is wrong. By letting victim stay as NULL, this
> allows the move to proceed. But this is the case where an
> explorer is trying to move into an enemy tile which should not
> be allowed. I think the move needs to be denied with a return
> call, as happens in a lot of places higher up in that function.

This is actually checked after, so it's not wrong.

(file #10699)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk_get_defender3.diff       Size:24 KB