Update of bug #17917 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
                 Release:                         => S2_3 r19528
         Planned Release:                   2.3.0 => 2.3.0,2,4.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Yes, it was patch #2556 (so a regression since 2.3.0-beta3). Turns out that
the simple "text-only" combo box interface doesn't really allow for changing
the contents of a combo box when it's set up, so I've changed it to use an
explicit model (although it's not much more verbose).

Annoyingly, both the post patch #2556 code and my new code use methods marked
as deprecated in the very latest Gtk documentation, but the methods they want
us to use don't even exist in my installation (they were only checked in in
December). So, tough.

(file #12692)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk-S2_3-too-many-leaders.diff Size:2 KB