Basically everything I need to write a lua method is in server/edithand and
sanitycheck, but I'm thinking about some other issues to tackle as far as ai
and cascading, down the line (pre-planning). As long as I'm interfacing the
same thing for different packages I need to write a little c here and there.
So all lua will need is 3 or so simple changes to have complete control over
tile terrains. I think I can get it done with about 40-60 lines of actual c
code.