I've begun writing the code for accessors. There are three functions I want
to implement will each require a simple declaration in three separate files.
Specifically, <api_methods.h>, <api_methods.c>, <tolua_game.pkg>.
The three functions I plan to implement are tile_terrain(*ptile) and
tile_change_terrain(*ptile, *pterrain) in <tile.h>, and from <terrain.h>,
transform_result(*pterrain). For tile_change_terrain I will have to define a
macro in the header. Should have code for review in a day or so.