I appreciate the effort of addressing my issues with the bug tracker.

On 02/10/2011 5:28 PM, Jacob Nevins wrote:
In bug #18755, DynV writes:
I replied by email to freeciv-dev@gna.org to include the quote, as I didn't
see a quote button on the web interface, but the email has been stuck in
moderation for 2 days.
I saw your email reply on freeciv-dev, so it can't have been stuck in
mailing list moderation. But Gna's tracker has no way of receiving
followups to tickets by email (as far as I know); you have to use the
web interface. There's no quote button as far as I know; I just reflow
the text and stick chevrons (>) at the start of lines manually (which is
markup that Gna highlights).

and in bug #18756:
oops! and Operating System to Any.
I wish I knew the commands to change the flags of the issues I created.
As far as I know, you can't. I've fixed the things you asked for.