                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

Currently, Windows packages all use the "win32" follow tag to notify users of
new releases.

Follow tags are new to 2.4, so the fact that this is currently set to
"2.4.0-beta2" is not a problem; it would make no sense for it to say "2.3.4",
since the only clients that take notice are newer than 2.3.x.

However, once a stable release of 2.4.x is out, then if we carry on the policy
of having a single "win32" tag, then as soon as 2.5.0 betas are released,
stable 2.4.x users will be encouraged to upgrade to them, which is probably
not what we want; I think stable 2.4.x users should only be bothered when
2.5.0 is released. (This is what people who build from source will see, due to
separate "stable" and "S2_5" follow tags.)

Perhaps we should make Windows builds use a followtag of
"win32-${DEFAULT_FOLLOW_TAG}" or similar (giving "win32-stable",
"win32-S2_4").

Probably need to resolve this for the next 2.4.0 build (RC or stable release),
but I won't hold up RC1 for it.