Update of patch #4084 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #3:

Attached patch changes tag used in windows package build for S2_5. I think
this should go in now so that any build made from S2_5 will get that tag, and
in future branches this kind of change should be made as part of branching
itself.

Now, we have to remember change it back to stable tag "win32" just before
releasing 2.5.0-RC1. That should be documented in appropriate instructions.

(file #18725)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Win32-S2_5Tag.patch            Size:0 KB