                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0,2.6.0

We used to have:

"New hope sweeps like fire through the country as the discovery of railroad is
announced.
"Workers spontaneously gather and upgrade all cities with railroads."

(from upgrade_city_rails())

But now we have gen_roads this message is forced to be the rather more
clumsy:

"New hope sweeps like fire through the country as the discovery of new road
building technology is announced.
"Workers spontaneously gather and upgrade all possible cities with better
roads."

and similar for bases.

If we emitted a Lua signal in this circumstance
(AlwaysOnCityCenter/AutoOnCityCenter), rulesets could override the message
with a more appropriate one. We could keep the current messages as a fallback
in default.lua. (Or possibly messages which mention the base/road name.)

(The existing "tech_researched" signal isn't far off being usable for this,
but wouldn't be able to distinguish whether any cities were in fact upgraded.)