                 Release: 2.5.0
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

A city is in disorder and produces no shields.
In the gtk2 client, city dialog, the pollution value is displayed as positive
(like it would be without the disorder), but the tooltip on mouse-click shows
0 pollution from shields and 0 pollution from citizens adding up to 0 total
pollution. Which is the correct value?

Attached savegame verifies that tiles do get polluted on Turn Done.

So the tooltip is in error, though I would think that it is more logical than
the actual server behavior. You don't produce, you don't burn the fuel, no
harmful gasses should get released at all.

If there are units with shield upkeep, the tooltip shows their shields as
generating pollution, which is only fair; this production actually does occur
during disorder.

So I would vote for a rule change to embrace the tooltip calculation but just
fixing the tooltip is fine too.

File Attachments:

Date: Wed 21 Oct 2015 11:15:37 PM JST  Name: TheIronPlanet.sav.bz2  Size: 5kB
 By: log65536