Verified. :(

Online game, ongoing, so no savegame to offer. But the story goes...

T192 - Built 12 Space Modules and 8 Space Components.
T193 - Built 8 Space Components and 12 Space Structurals.
T194 - Built 20 Space Structurals.

That makes the maximum of everything, right? Only, I was not logged in on
ending of T193 nor T194 and all I can see on my Spaceship report are the
Modules and half of the Components built on T192. And all the stats are at
zero because the parts are not connected due to missing Structurals.
Furthermore, I cannot build any more spaceship parts because I have already
built everything.

So no Alpha Centauri for me. :(