                 Release: 2.5.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

I don't see a way to save a scenario without a gameseed, so unless the
scenario is edited by hand, the start position allocation and nations from
games with the scenario will be the same every time. (At least, that happens
with 2.5.1 and current S2_5, and I think this is the cause.)

Probably there should be a scenario option "Save random seeds" which controls
whether mapseed and gameseed are saved in the scenario.

(This means that the mapseed used to generate any scenario map would be lost,
where it might be nice to keep it as documentation of how the map was
generated. However, I think it's necessary to be able to save a zero mapseed
to get random huts and resources.)