> Trade route bonuses

That's something I hope to resolve as part of trade stuff changes in TRUNK. Do
you have plans to have something even to stable branches?

> Corruption/waste by distance from Gov_Center

That one has caused trouble with my own ruleset. I now think that the proper
solution requires having two corruption distance effects; so that one can use
absolute distance for some government forms (to not lift practical limitations
from early governments altogether, due to fact that one simply can't grow too
big in time the limits are lifted by better governments anyway) and the
relative one (relative to map size, but also adjusted by map wrapping
directions etc) for others to make it possible to have later governments to
control large percentage of the larger worlds.