Hi!

My name is Albin Stenström and I'm studying my fifth and last year of my
Master of Computer engineering at Linköping University, Sweden.

I am currently doing a course on Design patterns, and our labs are based
around your codebase.
The first lab is about analyzing Design Patterns existing, in your
codebase, the second about writing tests (that haven't already been done)
for non-trivial functionality in the code (and then analysing how this
works with design and dependencies. )
The third and final lab is about writing an "meaningful modification"
either architectural to make further work easier, or a non trivial feature
extending the game, or non-trivial bug fixes.
Making extra ambitious or significant changes can also get me bonus points
for my exam.
All this is expected to take 32 hours per person, and I am working with a
friend. We have been assigned to work within the AI part of the game.

The thing is that I also want to contribute to your project. So the thing I
would like to ask is what we should focus on for the testing and
modification so that it is of maximum benefit to you. Preferably within the
AI packages, but things crossing into other parts is ok too. (Yes I know
that starting in AI is not reccomended, but it is a cource recuirement)

I would appreciate any suggestions, I will need to the same amount of work
in either case,so I would prefer if it was to your benefit.

It is also quite possible that I will continue to contribute after the
course is over.

Kind Regards
Albin Stenström