Gesendet: Samstag, 28. Februar 2015 um 03:42 Uhr
Von: "Caleb Williams" <cale...@gmail.com>
An: "FreeCol Developers" <freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Freecol-developers] bugs, release
I'm glad he had success, but unfortunately, I received the same failure as always.

As long as the build can be completed, then I saw, release as soon as next weekend is good.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Michael T. Pope <mp...@computer.org> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:27:18 +1030
"Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org> wrote:
> I just reviewed the bug list...
>
> * BR#2790 is the bad one...

...but thanks to wintertime we have progress.  There may still be problems
but the new state is sufficient improvement that I no longer consider this
a release blocker.

So now I think we should proceed to release as soon as reasonably
practical, which means: hopefully next weekend.

Therefore we should maintain trunk stability until then, so i18n and bug
fix commits only please.  If we can solve BR#2813 that would be great, and
I am looking at BR#2772 now.

Cheers,
Mike Pope

--