git. is a somwhat overdue clean up of the client controller, triggered by
the ongoing issue with the active unit and the InfoPanel, and clearing
the way to properly fix the wait/skip problem.  I have some doubts about
a couple of points, so keep an eye out for user commands that behave
strangely.

Speaking of the InfoPanel, we have an IR that complains about the "Waiting
for <nation>" message obscuring the map where something is moving.  Would
it be worth moving that to the InfoPanel?  Currently when it is not your
turn the panel disappears so we will not be losing anything.

I am currently planning on fixing wait/skip, finishing a revision of the
combat messages (IR#40), and tackling diplomacy again (BR#2879,2880).
Also, expect the Java-version bump soon, unless someone wants more time to
upgrade and speaks up promptly.

Cheers,
Mike Pope