Hello FreeCol developers,

My team and I are working on contributing to an open source project as part
of our class, and we wanted to claim tickets #43 and #199 for Improvement
Requests:

#199 Hotkey for move all goods:
https://sourceforge.net/p/freecol/improvement-requests/199/
#43 Display selling price when trading:
https://sourceforge.net/p/freecol/improvement-requests/43/

In addition, we had a few questions regarding ticket #43- which are
the relevant GUI elements that need EU pricing details on goods displayed?
We've encountered just the trade windows with the natives so far, and were
wondering how many other panels/dialogues we'd be working with, and if
there are any specific classes we should be looking at.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience. Thank you!