Mr. Kim,

Thanks again for your excellent question.

My understanding of this feature request is as follows:

   - Because clicking-and-dragging from a GoodsLabel in either the
   ColonyPanel or the EuropePanel result in 100 units (or if the amount of the
   given goods is less than 100 units, the full amount) to be moved to or from
   a carrier (typically a ship or wagon train), and
   - Because a shift-click-and-drag displays an option to choose how much
   of a unit to move to or from the carrier (in increments of 20 units or by
   an override via user input), the new feature would be
   - CTRL-shift-click-and-drag would be used to automatically move all
   units available (only practical when more than 100 units exist) to or from
   the carrier.

This feature would be practical in the following way:

   - It would enable the user to move between 101-300 units of goods
   between the carrier and the warehouse/Europe with a single action. This
   enables the user to more quickly stock their warehouse, move the goods to a
   carrier, or offload the goods for a sale in Europe. It's definitely most
   beneficial for FreeCol power users.

This feature could be problematic in the following way:

   - In Europe, this could cause the user to purchase too much of a given
   good.

Thanks,

*Caleb R. Williams*