For record keeping purposes.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Caleb Williams" <cale...@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 5, 2016 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Freecol-developers] Mouse event Problem in #199
To: "Dong Kim" <dong...@andrew.cmu.edu>

We're not sure but it does work for SHIFT+ALT,
defaultTransferHander.importData just does not get called for SHIFT+CONTROL
for reasons not known.

I think that can always be tracked down later if it is really a big deal.

Our current pull request has the SHIFT+ALT event implemented, so we
deviated from the improvement request a bit. Will this be fine?

My opinion is that this will be fine, but the final say will be Mike's.

I look forward to taking a look at the code too.

Thanks again for contributing. Once this is finalized, I will add a credit
on pur website for you and your group.

Thanks,

Caleb