Hi folks,

in many places we have (semantically) bi-directional relationships, eg.
diplomatic relationships, etc, which are currently implemented as lists
on only one side of the relationship, so when coming from the other
side we'll end up in full list scans. (eg. see ServerPlayer::csKill())

What do you think about implementing an index structure which can be
looked up from both sides (maybe double hashtables, etc) ?

--mtx