On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 22:09:57 +1030
"Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org> wrote:
> Ugh.  validate-savegame fails if you mistype the file name:-P.

Some attempts to make validate-savegame return a meaningful error state
went in with git.cb08aa8.

>[Schema fail]
> More fixes there are almost certainly needed.

git.80ba436 does a large update to the schema.  I can now successfully
validate every 0.11.x game in my collection of interesting games, plus
all the games attached to open bugs that I have downloaded (except
Fenyo's modded game in BR#2030:-).  All 0.10.x annotations and
accompanying code have gone away, or in a few cases been promoted
to 0.11.x where they had not been fully excised before 0.11.0 was
released.

If anyone finds a non-validating 0.11.x game, please attach or let me know
where to find it.  Preferrably while the neurons that understand the
schema are still fresh:-).  Alternately, if anyone has an interest in
XSD, I found several places where the code and schema had diverged,
and doubt I found all of them where the schema accepts too much, so
other eyes on this would be welcome.

Cheers,
Mike Pope