I am having no luck finding the desynchronization problem.  It is not
showing up in my overnight tests, but that just means it is triggered
by something that the AI does not do, which is a large search space.
I have not seen it in normal game play (although I have seen a bunch
of other bugs:-P).  So I have now arranged for the COMMS debug logs to
go to a fixed file, FreeColComms.log, in the same place as the current
FreeCol.log.  I am now testing what the impact of turning COMMS debug
mode on by default is --- if not too bad, I propose to do this for the
current trunk, albeit only until we either find or dismiss BR#3121.

Cheers,
Mike Pope