To Whom It May Concern,

I was doing some research and when I visited your excellent page
http://www.freecol.org/about.html, I noticed it was not translated into French.

I am a native French speaker with a Bachelor in Foreign Languages and I am also
a translator.

I translate any text from English to perfect French. I have worked as a
freelance translator for over 7 years now and have meticulously translated
among other things: Scientific papers, business documents, website content,
instructions, articles and literary texts….

If you want, I can translate your page for free with the same content, but also
by keeping its form and its links.

Let me know if you are interested by my offer and, in some weeks, I will send
you the URL where the translation will be available.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to contributing to your
project, I wish you an excellent day.

Best regards,
Avice Robitaille