Dan,

FreeCol is an open source project. All donations of time and skill are
appreciated. Feel free to commit a change via the GitHub or SourgeForge
repositories pull request systems and a trusted project member will review
it for inclusion.

With regard to the FreeCol website, updating is a manual process, but
please feel free to propose an idea.

Thanks,

Caleb

CC: FreeCol dev email list