Hi,

I fixed most remaining broken things on the website now, but removed
some broken stuff, like rss feeds.

There is still a few problems remaining:
- www.freecol.org/bugtracker contains broken remains not inside git,
maybe same for www.freecol.org/featuretracker or other directories.
Needs checking with ftp access?
- Some older news items (I think 0.9.4 and older) contain broken
bugtracker and featuretracker links, I do not have a replacement for.
Are these still accessible somewhere in bugtracker or as changelogs?
- Maybe fix the stuff in cv3-discoverer-english to be an actual,
accessible html page?
- Maybe look through docs, templates, images and create-new-article
directories for things to update or delete?
- Maybe update some pages with warnings about the being outdated or
move or delete?
- Maybe add some new content?
- [Maybe convert the xhtml1.0 transitional to html5?]
- [Maybe clean up the div-soup and table-soup everywhere?]
- [Maybe make the website prettier somehow?]
- When all is done, add news about website update.

If you have time and comments on above questions, please do!

Greetings,

wintertime