Gesendet: Sonntag, 05. Juli 2020 um 03:36 Uhr
Von: "Jamaica Boby" <testejars...@gmail.com>
An: freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Freecol-developers] Web update

Hello

A friend of mine and I are working on a freecol.org web update
I don't know if we can finish that update but
before continuing we need to know if there are an interest in that update,

You can see a proptotype of that update (not final real web!) in that link (*1)

https://www.figma.com/file/r1RUrbFES8HCTEjmgJDpCx/Desktop-Website

(*1)The web is not started only the protoype

regards