Title: Re: [Freecol-developers] FreeCol with original Colonization's graphics?
Hi!

Bahh, I indended it as a surprise, as I am already working on it. :)
But nowadays I do not have so much capacity to do it.
Still, I hope I will finish it soon..

Regards,
Fenyo

Hi!

I'm a FreeCol fan and I wanted to ask (you've probably been asked the same question hundreds of times...) if it is somehow possible to play FreeCol with the original game's graphics and data files (possibly with some tweaking)? As much as I like FreeCol in terms of improved gameplay, the original pixelated artwork is hard to beat when it comes to creating the atmosphere.

Best,
Michal Kotowski