Hi Blake,

Thank you so much for your response and encouragement!
I am wondering if the first steps I should do in order to contribute for
development are stated here?
http://www.freecol.org/news/first-steps-for-contributing-to-freecol-website.html

<http://www.freecol.org/news/first-steps-for-contributing-to-freecol-website.html>

Does the instructions for Mac similar to the ones for Linux?

Also, should I become a member to make posts easier to
freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
<mailto:freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
?

Thanks again,