Hi Blake and Winter,

Sorry for a slow reply.
Thank you for plenty of info and some very good points.
I personally think that having number of muskets and horses displayed is not a
cheat. It was present in the original Colonization, which was pretty balanced.
If we know the military strength of nations in Foreign Advisor, then knowing
the strength of Indian nations would be something similar. Actually knowing the
muskets and horses number is even less info than military strength.
It is also historically accurate, the colonists met the natives all the time,
seen the settlements. It was quite easy to see the relative amount of
weapons/horses in the settlement or present at the individual. And of course,
they were spies, informants, etc.
It’s just my opinion.

Thank you,
Pavel