Hi everyone,

I have added the ocean animation from Wesnoth. The animation looks best when
fully zoomed in -- so we might want to consider making additional versions for
lower resolutions.

The animation is always on. I am planning on adding a feature toggle for
turning it off, but right now I want everyone to try it out and report any
problems. The animation runs fine on a ten year old Linux laptop (20-40 fps),
but there might be problems on other systems.

In addition, I have made a lot of other changes in order to get better
performance and to fix bugs I encountered while working. All these changes
might have introduced other bugs. Please do tell if you encounter any new
issues.

Best wishes,

Stian Grenborgen