> [Berny Boby, 2022-01-02 02:59]
> In my old I7 from 2012 waves works perfectly! Great improvement!

Thanks! :-D

> Can you extend to “high ocean” tiles this animation? I am anxious for it!

I have extended the animations to the high seas, and added clouds on top of the
tiles in order to separate high seas from normal ocean tiles.

> I start a new game three days ago and I’m checking for bugs (I downloaded the
> master branch)
>
> I can’t see anything really broken, only some old issues, that I solved
> saving game and load again

Great :-)

> But I’m worry about that:
> if I press the key “O” sometimes some panels are overlapping (the panel when
>a caravel enter to colony with the panel on top when a wagon enter to indian
>settlement etc..)
> Maybe the new movement have to wait that previous panel are closed

Are you having issues with the multiple dialogs -- like not being able to close
them?

Can you get the panel you want to the front by clicking on the title or
background of the panel?

...or would you like just having a single panel appear at the same time as a
matter of preference? In that case: I share the same preference, but other
players/developers have preferred getting multiple panels at the same time. One
possible solution, that may satisfy everyone, is allowing panels to be
minimized. We can, for example, show an icon for each minimized window on the
right side of the screen.

Best wishes,
Stian Grenborgen