Hi

I have little experience with Raspberry OS and Raspberry PI. I made a seedbox with it using rtorrent.

Now I want something more open, Open Source. Therefore pure Debian and a more open hardware than the Raspberry.

I looked which HW is supported by Freedombox and then if the hardware is Open Source and sold locally (toppreise.ch). I don't wish to import anything.

Thereby I came to the decision to buy BeagleBone Black. Now I see it seems to be more complicated than Raspberry, for example there are no StarterKits.

Which HW do you recommend me, someone with small HW knowledge? My software skills are a bit better, I can handle the commandline.

kind regards
Evelyn