On 12.09.22 04:55, bill-auger wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2022 04:49:17 +0200 Evelyn wrote:
You will probably have to relax the 'not
imported' rule.

Yes you are right. Pine was very often in positive headlines, eventually
I will order from their webshop. But unfortunately there are no starter
kits, I do not know what I need.

if you would also relax the 64bit requirement, you could get
"the freedombox" from olimex, with freedombox fully installed
and ready to use

No, I think 64bit is a must in 2022. Unfortunately, that is not negotiable. I think I'll take a closer look at Pine's products, but they cost a pretty penny.

kind regards
Evelyn