Hi!

>      BTW, keyboard.sys may be placed into NLS.

No, is only 1 file. Keep it on traditional place: Same directory where
keyboard binary is.

>      Data usually not separated as "binary" or "not binary" (ie. textual),
> whereas BIN is not worsest name. :) How else? EXE?

Calling it "bat-com-exe" would be nonsense. BIN is Unix style. And
remember that we should not start to rename everything. Too much work.

> The average user does not know what a CPI file is.
> Also IIRC Henrique has packed lots of CPI files (not only with standard
> DOS fonts, also Windows, KOI, etc, that may be a large number of CPI
> files and a quite a lot of space taken by DOS).

As said earlier: Each program can create subdirectories in the BIN
directory, but only if it NEEDS TO. So my system only has "KEY" and
"CPI" subdirectories of BIN which are really needed (FILES contains
an old copy of HELP\HHSTNDRD but I think having an HELP directory which
is in the default place is okay. No need to move that into a subdirectory
of BIN...).

Eric.